For the past few months, I’ve been developing a brand new personal finance site featuring my first published ebook — Automatic Finances: 17 Days to Your Financial Freedom.
Automatic Finances promises to set yourself up for financial success and spend less time getting there.
Using tools freely available online and a mindset dedicated to reaching your goals, you’ll learn how to:
- Track and categorize all your spending
- Find your net worth and watch it grow
- Save money and invest for the future without pinching pennies
- Ensure your money is getting the highest rates of return possible
- Have your bills paid automatically and never write a check again
The system is designed so that in 17 days, you’ll be spending less time worrying about your money and more time watching it grow.
We’ve already got a good 3 months worth of blog posts, with contributions by former Online Savings Blog writer Fred Seigmund, and buddies Lee Distad and Louis.
Check out the site now, and download the first three chapters of the ebook absolutely free.